Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

New ULI device... some nice benefits... Safer! Cable clamps

New ULI device... some nice benefits... Safer!

After reading some of the current and linked ULI threads, and since I have been using theraband to create a tourniquet, I decided to go down to the local Walmart. Some time back I had seen a package of Cable Clamps that had a ratcheting action and quick release. These are designed to hold things like extension cords or other groups of wires.

Anyway, for under $4 you get 4 clamps (2 large, 2 small) The large clamps have a range of about 2 x 1.75” down to about 1 x 1.5”. This opening is too large to create the desired tension so I wrapped each side with theraband until the opening was down to 0.5 x 1.25”.

The result is a VERY easy to use clamp that has the benefit of a quick release AND applies most of the pressure to the sides therefore being safer for the nerve along the top of the shaft and the urethra.

I simply clamp it over a partial erection and masturbate to a full erection, that becomes engorged and I push the clamp down to the base creating the desired effect. Very easy. Should be safer than circle clamp type ULI’s and have the quick disconnect as even safer.

This first picture is of two clamps, one with and one without theraband wrap, both fully open.

im000901.webp
(51.4 KB, 3855 views)

Picture of clamps half closed

im000902.webp
(50.2 KB, 2224 views)

Fully closed

im000903.webp
(38.0 KB, 2072 views)

Interesting. Never seen them before. What section in Walmart did you get them in?

Are you able to fully stop both blood in and outflow with these? Any shaft pinching happening on the hinge side, or are you also wrapping your shaft first?

Twatteaser: the man, the myth, and the legend in his own mind.

Maybe in the electrical section. My old man is an electrical contractor, maybe they sell them at a supply house? Did it have a name brand on the packaging?

“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

Originally posted by RB
Interesting. Never seen them before. What section in Walmart did you get them in?

Are you able to fully stop both blood in and outflow with these? Any shaft pinching happening on the hinge side, or are you also wrapping your shaft first?

TT is correct, found in the electrical department.

Yes, I can stop blood flow. Also, by using various amounts of thera to wrap the clamp you can adjust it to your personal requirements. There is also a larger size available if needed :D

I use a baby sock for a wrap and combined with the thera on the clame it is very comfortable with no sharp edges.

Packaging: a picture is best

im000906.webp
(25.0 KB, 2067 views)

I just got one of those at Home Depot last weekend. I’ve been test squeezing it. It was in a bucket towards the exit of the tool section, where they have the power equipment, hammers, saws and stuff. It wasn’t in a package. I think it cost like 69 cents for one (or was it 99?).

I haven’t wrapped tape around it yet, but I’d like to, and your photos help. It’s too big to give a tight squeeze with my dick, but fatter guys might be able to use it off the shelf, as if they need more girth. Fuckers. :)

It is very convenient. Clicks right on and pops off quick. The oval shape makes it slightly less effective than the multi-clamp, which cinches around in a complete tight circle. But the multi-clamp doesn’t come on and off nearly as easy. So far what I’ve been doing with it is I use the multi-clamp as the uli-thing, and then when I have a nice chubby I put the cable clamp on about half way up my dick, so it creates two “uli chambers” and puts even more pressure on the glans. Extreme caution encouraged.

Home Depot also sells these clamps.

"If you build it, they will come".

I’m concerned about the shape of the opening when “The Clamp” is fully closed. Is that sort of elliptical shape allright for a cock? Or should it be more of a uniform roundness?

Can you actually get it tight enough to get the right effect?

Becoming.... Godsize

yeah, it seems for skinnier guys they might be a little too wide. I will probably check them out anyway as I have no idea to of how to make that uli thing.

I might have to give those a try. That is something I could actually justify having around that house!

Retired.

Originally posted by Prickle
I'm concerned about the shape of the opening when “The Clamp” is fully closed. Is that sort of elliptical shape allright for a cock? Or should it be more of a uniform roundness?
Can you actually get it tight enough to get the right effect?

Some people have been using their Bib hanger as a Uli device. It closes to a similar shape, and still works quite well for that purpose. I did this yesterday with mine and got the right effect, but the cable clamp looks to be a much more convenient device.

I think I’ll be heading to Home Depot today. :D

I just got from my local Home Depot much the sadder. They didn’t have ‘em,only plain cable ties of various lengths and widths. Then I had a “flash” that I might be able to buy on-line. They aren’t listed at HD or Walmart.—- Any ideas. This sounds like just the ticket.

Surfer1

It was hard to see, but I just noticed this embossed on mine: Home

That page has an online store towards the bottom, and a link showing other stores where they’re sold. You can also post a testimonial that enters you in a contest where you can win a whole shitload of them.

Ike, dude, you need to submit your story… I bet you’d win! :)

Twatteaser: the man, the myth, and the legend in his own mind.